At CreativeWorks Marketing, we know that the more you know about your ideal customer and your role in their buying decisions, the better you are able to create marketing strategies tailored to them.
With two decades of market research expertise, our team helps companies understand their customers and competitors, using innovative, custom qualitative and quantitative research methods.
Gauge your performance in meeting customers’ expectations – know what is and isn’t working:
- Identify your target audience.
- Define your brand value and customer benefit.
- Understand your customers and their buying habits and behaviours.
- Understand your customers’ experiences.
Gain insight into your competitors’ practices with our in-depth (online and offline) analysis:
- Understand their strengths and weaknesses to set the stage for creating your unique selling proposition.
- Obtain third-party assessments of competitor websites, online marketing, brand messaging, business practices, and channels of communication.
Risk and Opportunity Analysis
Gain insight into preconceived and trending attitudes surrounding your idea when launching a new service:
- Evaluate the potential for a new idea, but also identify the areas where a marketing message needs to honed.
- Minimize risk by helping shape a new product or service, identifying what is needed and ensuring that the development of a new product is highly focused towards demand.