OLIVET SCHOOLUnified Branding
Founded in 1893, Olivet School is a Christian, private elementary school offering education from preschool to Grade 5.
Olivet School wanted to increase their student enrollment after noticing a steady decline in their elementary grade programs. They wanted to see the insight their stakeholders (teachers, parents and past students) could offer them in increasing their enrollment with a new marketing strategy.
Develop a marketing plan fit to showcase the client’s unique approach to education through qualitative research of stakeholders and competitors. Rebrand the school to create separation from the church without misguiding parents of Olivet School’s religious teachings.
- We focused on highlighting the caring, quality education Olivet School provides
- We took a strategic approach to semantics, and chose to use words such as “philosophy” and “values” in the copy used for marketing collateral opposed to more polarizing words such as “religion” and “doctrine”
- We chose to elaborate upon the benefits they offer such as individualized attention and accommodation for students
- We also promoted increased community involvement
Today Olivet School Has:
- A clear understanding of who they are and the type of education they can offer children
- Brochure and Admissions Books that contain the same messaging and values as their online brand
- Advertising (digital and print) with visible ROI
- Electronic communications including emails and newsletter to create a united community among stakeholder