With several branding awards to our name, we are experts in building brands that are rooted in the key fundamental of marketing: knowing your audience. We create strong brand stories for small and medium-sized businesses as a means of connecting your audience with your unique value proposition and helping you make a purposeful, lasting mark on the audiences you serve.
A company’s brand is vital to its success. It explains what your company stands for, defines who you are, what you do, and how you do it.
What Are You Known For?
Your brand is your promise to your customer. At CreativeWorks Marketing, we create brands that clearly differentiate your company from your competition. This way, your audience will not only understand who you are, but also clearly identify your value and the benefits of using your services, or buying your product. Strong branding equals increased business results.
For more on branding, check out our blog.
We have created the CWM Branding Audit. This is a solution that focusses on analyzing where your branding is today to ensure that your branding is on target for the audiences you serve, sets you apart from your competitors, and is consistent across all of your marketing and client communications.
Our Branding Audit includes a thorough analysis of existing collateral, messaging, visuals (including logo), social, office/show room space, videos/digital, advertising, website, SEO keywords, and qualitative research with your customers.
As a result of CWM Branding Audit, you will have a professional document outlining:
- The overall performance of your unique brand
- Third-party, unbiased customer research results on your customers
- Website review
- Online advertising and PPC review and analysis
- Results of a social review
- Assessment of your marketing collateral
- Analyze your competitors
What is a Branding Strategy Session?
A branding strategy session is a collaborative process between business owners, marketing experts, and other brand managers where company goals are discussed, and each collaborator provides valuable input as they work to establish a consistent brand message across all mediums.
A branding strategy session can last anywhere from an hour to several days, depending on where a business stands with its current brand identity. This open, collaborative process is usually headed by a branding, advertising, or marketing agency, which takes notes and provides feedback from the session. Ultimately, this agency works to refine all aspects of the collaboration into a finely-tuned brand message.
A branding strategy session also takes into account a business’ office culture, voice and imagery, values, the market’s perception of their philosophy, and any other information that paints a clearer picture of the company’s brand.
Define Your Brand
We help you define your brand by helping you answer the following questions:
- What is your company’s mission?
- What are the benefits and features of your products or services?
- What do your customers and prospects already think of your company?
- What qualities do you want them to associate with your company?
We create brands that resonate with your audience by
- Understanding your target audience through market research.
- Developing your unique selling feature and points of differentiation.
- Defining your brand value.
- Creating your brand story and content.
- Creating your visual brand identity, using specific colours, fonts, tones, taglines, and graphics.
- Recommending the types of media that resonate with your target audience.
We know how small businesses work: not only because we are one, but also because that’s who we work with. Business owners often rely on what they think their customers think, but when we get involved, we create a brand based on knowing what your customers think. Our team will develop the right research approach to gain a better understanding of the needs, habits, and desires of your current and prospective customers.
Contact us today to get a quote on our Branding Audit.